We can tend to live more in our minds when stress is present. Trying to problem solve by replaying events over, or strategising our next move - but this only disconnects us from our Truth and prevents us from viewing life through the lense of our heart.
When we are able to activate and embody our whole heart power, we live our highest potential and create a pure and neutral state to foster harmony and balance, as well as increase our ability to allow and trust the unfolding of our divine plan.
The following processes will bring you back into your power and literally uplift and activate your heart:
1. Focus on what you love most in the world, unconditionally. Your favourite ice cream, a loved one or pet.
2. Consider only the best qualities of a person, and if you find it tough, stay general to soften any agitation, anger or blame - such as 'they are doing the best they can'.
3. Do something that brings you joy, that replenishes you and makes you smile.
4. Be kind to yourself. Focus on all that is well and be thankful. Start with one blessing and grow that list daily.
5. Know that we are all in this together. You are right where you need to be and all is well.
6. Allow yourself to be inspired to right relationship. Pick a target and love them wildy. Whether it be your pet, children, partner, your co-worker - chose to see the best in them no matter what. Choose to love them anyway.
- The heart contains over 40,000 neurites (brain cells) and is a second brain.
- The heart is 100,000 times more electrically charged than anywhere else in our body, and sends 16 times more information to our brain, than what our brain sends to our heart. That is 1600% more governance and influence our heart has over our head.
- The heart has its own energy field of up to 10 metres.
- The heart projects energetic data (from the information we have trained it to store within) to our external environment. Think about the last time someone made a lasting impression on you... or you received a strong sense about someone.
- The heart's primary goal is to listen to the feeling of the environment, and interpret from our external environment to identify either potential opportunities or threats. EVERY person has access to this intuitive gift!
- The heart when fully open, has limitless capacity to receive information of the highest quality for us to utilise. When our heart is contracted, our capacity to love and trust is diminished. And we are disconnected from our intuition and emotional intelligence.
Take a moment to place your hands on your heart, take a breath and feel into how open your heart feels today.